We take pride in being Atlanta’s top-rated Otolaryngology practice, treating complex ear, nose and throat conditions. Our physicians and are all Board-Certified, have advanced training in many subspecialties of ENT, and all have served in academic roles as instructors or faculty. You will get old-fashioned personalized care with state-of-the-art technology.
G. Aaron Rogers, MD FACS has been with the practice since finishing residency at Emory University. He has extensive training in nasal surgery, chronic sinus infection and endoscopic skull base surgery. He does have special interests in head & neck cancer, sleep apnea and chronic sinus headaches. Dr. Rogers has called Atlanta home since 2005. More…
Steven R. Bomeli, MD is the newest member of the practice, bringing special expertise in minimally invasive thyroid and parathyroid surgery. In addition to thyroidectomy, Dr. Bomeli is has significant experience and interest in recurrent sinus infections, sleep apnea and hearing loss. More…
Andris R. Golde, MD FACS is a founding partner and has special interests in thyroidecomy, parathyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and robotic microsurgery for obstructive sleep apnea. He is a recognized leader in cancer surgery and has been consistently selected for Patient Choice Awards since 1999. More…
Samuel A. Mickelson, MD FACS is a founding partner with special interest in sleep disorders in addition to general ENT. He is double-board-certified in Sleep Medicine and Otolaryngology, and has been a researcher for a number of research studies. Dr. Mickelson is an international leader in sleep apnea surgical treatment. More…
We aim to provide high quality otolaryngology care to our patients utilizing the latest most appropriate technology with the goal of improving the lives of our patients.
Our philosophy is simple. We will work hard to see that our patients get the care they deserve and get the answers they seek. We perform a thorough evaluation of your medical complaints, and then recommend directed appropriate treatments. It sounds old fashioned but nowadays hard to find!
As a patient you will get our full attention. We welcome difficult problems and will take the time to hear your story.
Our surgeons and staff have dedicated their careers to performing high quality state-of-the-art care for ear, nose, and throat disorders. We perform thorough evaluations and surgical management of the more difficult adult Head & Neck conditions. With advanced training, academic teaching experience and active contributions to the medical literature we are consistent leaders in the field.
With Board Certifications in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine, and additional advanced training and recognition in thyroid disorders, nasal allergy, head and neck imaging, our clinical staff is able to provide the highest level opinions for the most difficult problems that our patients face.
We recognize medical care as a service industry. We personally enjoy coming to a friendly and efficient workplace and insist our staff’s treatment model is consistent. We are here to provide prompt and attentive medical care in a satisfying manner not found in most other practices.
- ‘Freeze’ that Drippy Runny Nose - Vasomotor rhinitis (a form of non-Allergic rhinitis) is a common ailment that has been notoriously difficult to treat. This is a kind of runny nose and "congestion" that is due to overactive nerve endings in the nose (specifically a type of nerve ending called the parasympathetics). The typical vasomotor rhinitis patient will notice clear watery Continue Reading
- Nasal Surgery & Headaches I - Contact Point Headache / "Sinus Headache" More times than not we get asked whether to cure the problem of various headaches or "sinus headache" problems with nasal surgery. Many times the answer is no - unfortunately a lot of "sinus headaches" do not involve the sinuses and all - they are caused by some other Continue Reading
- Thyroid Nodule Biopsy and Minimally Invasive Surgery - Thyroid nodule workup, biopsy and treatment with minimally invasive thyroidectomy The thyroid is one of the vital glands in the body. When there are issues with it, there can be major health problems with other organs and systems. A few functions of a normal thyroid include: Produces thyroid hormones – T3 and T4. These are Continue Reading
- Hearing Aid Tech for Background Noise - Hearing aid technology that helps with limiting undesired background noise When a person with hearing issues opts to use a hearing aid, the last thing they want to experience is unwanted noise. More often than not however, background noise is a major nuisance that keep irritating these clients. Many confess that this undesired noise is Continue Reading
- Treatment of the Collapsed Nasal Valve - What is nasal valve collapse? The nasal valve is a complex structure on the anterior part of the nose. It offers some resistance to airflow intake. This measured resistance is needed for the normal functioning of the pulmonary system. However, when there is too much resistance, nasal obstruction occurs and this compromises breathing. It is Continue Reading