We take pride in being Atlanta’s top-rated Otolaryngology practice, treating complex ear, nose and throat conditions. Our physicians and are all Board-Certified, have advanced training in many subspecialties of ENT, and all have served in academic roles as instructors or faculty. You will get old-fashioned personalized care with state-of-the-art technology.
Steven R. Bomeli, MD is the newest member of the practice, bringing special expertise in minimally invasive thyroid and parathyroid surgery. In addition to endoscopic thyroidectomy, Dr. Bomeli is has significant experience and interest in recurrent sinus infections, sleep apnea and hearing loss. More…
G. Aaron Rogers, MD FACS has been with the practice since finishing residency at Emory University in 2010. He has extensive training in allergic rhinitis, sinus infections and endoscopic skull base surgery. He does have special interests in head & neck cancer, sleep apnea and chronic sinus headaches. More…
Andris R. Golde, MD FACS is a founding partner and has special interests in thyroidecomy, parathyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and robotic microsurgery for obstructive sleep apnea. He is a recognized leader in cancer surgery and has been consistently selected for Patient Choice Awards since 1999. More…
Samuel A. Mickelson, MD FACS is a founding partner with special interest in sleep disorders in addition to general ENT. He is double-board-certified in Sleep Medicine and Otolaryngology, and has been a researcher for a number of research studies. Dr. Mickelson is an international leader in sleep apnea surgical treatment. More…
We aim to provide high quality otolaryngology care to our patients utilizing the latest most appropriate technology with the goal of improving the lives of our patients.
Our philosophy is simple. We will work hard to see that our patients get the care they deserve and get the answers they seek. We perform a thorough evaluation of your medical complaints, and then recommend directed appropriate treatments. It sounds old fashioned but nowadays hard to find!
As a patient you will get our full attention. We welcome difficult problems and will take the time to hear your story.
Our surgeons and staff have dedicated their careers to performing high quality state-of-the-art care for ear, nose, and throat disorders. We perform thorough evaluations and surgical management of the more difficult adult Head & Neck conditions. With advanced training, academic teaching experience and active contributions to the medical literature we are consistent leaders in the field.
With Board Certifications in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine, and additional advanced training and recognition in thyroid disorders, nasal allergy, head and neck imaging, our clinical staff is able to provide the highest level opinions for the most difficult problems that our patients face.
We recognize medical care as a service industry. We personally enjoy coming to a friendly and efficient workplace and insist our staff’s treatment model is consistent. We are here to provide prompt and attentive medical care in a satisfying manner not found in most other practices.
- Hearing Aid Tech for Background Noise - Hearing aid technology that helps with limiting undesired background noise When a person with hearing issues opts to use a hearing aid, the last thing they want to experience is unwanted noise. More often than not however, background noise is a major nuisance that keep irritating these clients. Many confess that this undesired noise is Continue Reading
- Treatment of the Collapsed Nasal Valve - What is nasal valve collapse? The nasal valve is a complex structure on the anterior part of the nose. It offers some resistance to airflow intake. This measured resistance is needed for the normal functioning of the pulmonary system. However, when there is too much resistance, nasal obstruction occurs and this compromises breathing. It is Continue Reading
- Snore? Injection Snoreplasty or Oral Appliance Therapy? - OFFICE BASED TREATMENTS FOR SNORING AND MILD SLEEP APNEA Snoring is one of the most disturbing symptoms. This is true for people who have to sleep together or in close proximity with the snorer. This disorder can have both short and long-term effect on the patient. These can range from sleepiness during the day with Continue Reading
- When Do I Get Checked for Hoarseness (or Cough) - Hoarseness is a state in voice changes that include breathiness, raspy or strained voice. It may also be associated with a soft low pitch voice and a scratchy throat. In most cases, this disorder arises from problems with the larynx. Occasional voice hoarseness can occur due to various causes, but when it persists for more Continue Reading
- Eustachian Tube Balloon Dilation for Ear Pressure - There is now a new treatment option available for Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (ETD). The ear's eustachian tube connects the sealed-off middle ear space to the back the nose/ sinuses to help keep ear pressure regulated. Blockage of the eustachian tube happens by conditions like allergies, sinus infections, adenoiditis, or just poor development to begin with. Continue Reading