Snoring and other Sleep Disorders
Advanced Ear Nose & Throat Associates offers American Board of Sleep Medicine-Certified specialist treatment of all sleep disorders. We utilize the latest appropriate technology for a comprehensive medical evaluation and take the time to craft an individualized treatment protocol.
Complete medical and diagnostic evaluation for all sleep disorders:
- Simple Snoring
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome / Periodic Limb Movement Disorder of Sleep
- Narcolepsy & Narcolepsy with catatonia
- Shift-work Disorder
- Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome
We manage evaluation and treatment from Day 1 including: physician medical evaluation, endoscopic nasopharyngoscopy, operative sleep endoscopy, polysomnography and home sleep testing, positive airway pressure therapy (CPAP and BiPAP) from our office with our certified Sleep Technicians, custom oral appliance therapy, and the Provent nasal apnea treatment device.
We also offer first line and more advanced surgical treatments for sleep apnea including surgery for nasal obstruction, uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UP3), various tongue base surgical procedures, injection and radiofrequency snoreplasty, and the new Inspire Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulator therapy.
We take pride in providing ongoing mangement for your sleep disorder, not simply writing prescriptions for testing and a CPAP machine like many other physicians.
We accept all major private insurances, Medicare, and self-pay options. A scheduler can be reached during business hours at (404) 943-0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information or make an appointment today!
- Snore? Injection Snoreplasty or Oral Appliance Therapy?
- Effects of Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Q&A: How do I bring my CPAP machine with me when I fly?
- Nerve Stimulator Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea and the Hazards of Driving
- Washington Post story today about Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Feature with Dr. Forman: Cardiovascular Risk of Sleep Apnea
- Oral Appliance Gaining Acceptance for Sleep Apnea & Snoring
- Study: Tiny changes in how much sleep kids get have major impact on behavior | KDVR.com – Denver News, Weather & Sports from FOX 31 News in Denver, Colorado
- Tongue Stabilization vs Mandibular Advancement Appliances for OSA
- Sleeping while sitting: How restful is it? – Slate Magazine
- Pediatric Sleep Studies
- Q&A: Snoring & Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Hygeine