Nasal and Sinus complaints are some of the most common conditions we treat. Many patients in the Atlanta area suffer from sinus pressure, nasal congestion, drainage (“rhinorrhea”), and post nasal drip. Sorting out whether these symptoms are related to infection, anatomic problems, allergic sensitivity, or other forms of inflammation is paramount before successful treatment can be started.
- Convenient Allergy Drop Therapy From Home
- Recurrent Acute Sinusitis (RARS)
- Sinus Infections: Is Balloon Sinuplasty Right For Me?
- Propel Sinus Stent for Sinusitis
- Q&A: Why does my nose run when I exercise?
- Sinus Spinal Fluid Leaks
- ‘Mother’s Kiss’ Can Remove Objects From Kids’ Noses
- The role of minimally invasive sinus procedures
- Bacon — a New Cure for Nosebleeds ?
- Brain-Eating Amoeba Kills Second Neti Pot User -MedPage Today
- Lost your Smell?
- Environmental Controls for Allergies
- Allergic Fungal Rhinosinusitis
- Rhinitis of Pregnancy
- Sinus Infections & SuperAntigens
- Why aren’t Mold Counts Reported?
- Keeping Nasal Irrigation Clean